HYDROPONIC GLOBAL WARRANTY POLICY & FORM
Hydroponic Global Supplies (ABN 95863938681) provides the following warranty (Warranty) in relation to its Goods (Goods).
Hydroponic Global warrants that, subject to the terms of this Warranty and the exclusions and limitations listed below, the Goods will be free from defects for a period of 1 Year from the date the Goods were supplied (Warranty Period).
If, before the end of the Warranty Period, a defect is found in the Goods and Hydroponic Global determines that the Goods are defective, we will, at our sole discretion:
- Refund the cost of the relevant Goods; or
- Replace or repair the relevant Goods or the defective part of the Goods free of charge; or
- Arrange for the Goods or the defective part to be replaced or repaired free of charge.
Hydroponic Global reserves the right to replace defective parts of the Goods with parts and components of similar quality, grade, and composition where an identical part or component is not available.
Exclusions This Warranty does not cover the following:
- Goods with no fault or defect found after inspection and testing;
- Damage or defect due to failure in following transport, storage, use, installation, maintenance instructions, or non-compliance with applicable regulations;
- Damage within acceptable industry variances and tolerances;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Use of Goods for purposes other than their intended design;
- Damage caused by natural disasters like floods, earthquakes, or lightning;
- Unauthorized repairs or modifications.
If you suspect a fault or defect with the Goods, please follow this procedure:
- Contact us and complete the Hydroponic Global warranty request form.
- If required, contact Hydroponic Global directly:
- By telephone at 03 9018 7180
- By email at email@example.com
- Submit the following information with your claim:
- Your/your Company Name
- Contact Person
- Email & Contact Number
- Product Details
- Serial Number & Batch No. (if applicable)
- Purchase Date & Invoice Number
- Description of Fault and Photos
- Proof of purchase.
Hydroponic Global’s liability under this Warranty is limited to the remedies set out above. This Warranty is available only to the original retail purchaser and cannot be transferred. We are not liable for any indirect or consequential loss, property damage, loss of profit, or loss of goodwill.
Australian Consumer Law
For consumers under the Australian Consumer Law, our Goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You can also have the Goods repaired or replaced if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Hydroponic Global Supplies Suite 1, 15 Jarrah Drive, Braeside,, Victoria, 3195
Telephone: 03 9018 7180